Holyoakes Field First School is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant.
• A positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils with strong support for colleagues
• An excellent working environment, high quality classroom support
• Experience of working with children in a vibrant, cheerful, well-resourced school.
• A caring, creative atmosphere, which strives for high standards.
• A rich, diverse school population.
The successful candidate will be expected to work 8.30 – 3.00pm Monday to Friday working under the direction of the teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
The person appointed must be able to work under their own initiative, have patience and understanding and a positive outlook.
Holyoakes Field First School had a good Ofsted rating in November 2017 and it was reported that the school’s work to promote personal development and welfare was outstanding.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
If you would like to visit or have any questions, please email Mrs Debbie Roberts or ring the office on 01527 62928. Visiting times are below:
Fri 17.9 2.30 – 3.30
Tues 21.9 2.30 – 3.30
Fri 24.9 2.30 – 3.30
Holyoakes Field First, Redditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.