Co-Headteacher: Miss K Bathe & Mrs N Mossop
NOR 318 – School Group Age Range 2 – 11
1:1 Teaching Assistant – Y3 Child
Salary J or K grade depending on experience
Start Date: 1st November 2021 to 31st August 2022
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from November 2021. The role will be a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience as a one to one Teaching Assistant.
• Be able to work with the recommendations of the child’s Statement of Special Educational Needs and under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCO.
• Have a knowledge and understanding of SEN issues.
• Be willing and able to work as part of a team and show excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of humour and flexibility.
• Be committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement.
• Have high aspirations of all children regardless of their needs.
• Be able to deliver intimate care to a child with intimate care needs.
• Have the ability to work closely and effectively with parents.
• Be kind, caring, energetic and enthusiastic.
• Have a good standard of English and Maths to GCSE or equivalent level.
• Be supportive of our Catholic values and ethos.
The school will:
• Provide the support of a strong, experienced and welcoming team.
• Provide enthusiastic, enquiring and well behaved children.
• Support your development and career progression.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school to arrange an appointment.
Hours: 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.45am – 12.00 noon (15 minute unpaid break)
Salary: NJC J or K scale point according to experience and training
Closing Date: Friday 1st October. midday
Interview Date: Thursday 7th October 2021
‘There is a positive sense of purpose across the school. Staff are proud to work at the school and morale is high.’ Ofsted Report June 2016
Holy Family Catholic Primary& Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.