Specialist TA: Music
Grade 5: points 21 - 2
37 hours per week; full time contract,
50% Music TA, 50% Classroom TA specialist
Fitzalan is a successful school with high aspirations. The Governors wish to appoint candidates who will:-
• Be proud to be part of the Fitzalan community
• Have high expectations of behaviour, achievement, attainment and presentation
• Plan and deliver exciting, challenging and effective learning experiences
• Give effective support to remove barriers to learning
• Encourage pupils to believe that they ‘can’
• Work together with pupils, staff and parents to succeed
• Be a good role model in all aspects of life
“The school is a highly inclusive and caring community. It provides outstanding support for pupils’ wellbeing, which contributes considerably to pupils’ high standards and strong spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.” Estyn Inspection February 2017.
We welcome applications from energetic colleagues with drive and imagination who will make positive contributions to raising achievement and further develop Fitzalan as a community focused school. The successful candidate will be joining a successful school that is currently expanding both its curricular and its extra-curricular provision within the music department.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 4th October 2021
Fitzalan High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.