Start Date for Post: ASAP
Contract Type: Term Time Only
Hours: Full Time 37 hours
Subject/Key Stage: Key Stage 2
The Governors would like to appoint a teaching assistant to work in Key Stage Two. This is a super opportunity to be mentored and supported by a highly motivated team of teachers and leaders.
We are looking for a talented practitioner with flair and enthusiasm to join our ‘outstanding’ inner city school.
Huntingdon is a lively, multi-cultural, ‘outstanding’ inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
Huntingdon is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented applicant who:-
- can learn quickly and deliver high quality interventions to children;
- have high expectations of pupil progress;
- are an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively;
- can work on their own initiative.
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be a member of a dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through high quality training and mentoring;
- be part of a forward thinking academy.
Closing date 10th December 2021
Huntingdon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce