Callicroft Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants to join their team!
Callicroft Primary Academy is a busy but friendly school. Our Curious Curriculum model covers all aspects of a broad and balanced curriculum that will develop well-rounded learners. It is important to us that our children get the very best out of their school life both academically and socially.
Currently we are looking for a Teaching Assistants to join our team. This position is offered at 28.33 hours per week working Monday to Friday Term time only, plus INSETS.
The right candidate will be:
• A Team Player
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with parents, teachers and outside agencies;
• Someone with an enthusiasm for education and learning;
• Someone who has a desire to help all children to succeed;
• Someone who has the ability to adapt learning to meet individual needs.
A key aspect of working in this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
You will need:
• Level 2 “Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools” or equivalent
• Maths & English at Pass Level or GCSE “C” or above or equivalent
• To be able to liaise with a variety of staff including, class teacher, SENCO & HLTA
The deadline for receiving applications is Monday 6th December 2021 at 9am. Please note, the Trust has the discretion to close this advert before the proposed deadline, therefore please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Callicroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.