TEACHING ASSISTANT KEY STAGE 1 AND 2
A1/B1 £18,328 - £19,958 pro rata (£15,171 - £16,511 actual)
36.5 hours per week - term time only
Our schools are rated “Good” by OfSTED and we believe we are on an improving trajectory.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistants to work at Windmill Primary School.
• Supporting pupils in the classroom including break and lunch duties
• Carefully guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas
• Being flexible and willing to take on all challenges
• Preparing the classroom for lessons
• Supervising group activities
• Supporting the classroom teacher in managing class behaviour
• Helping pupils who need extra support to complete tasks
We are looking for a practitioner who has:
• Good English and maths skills
• Experience of working in a primary school
• The ability to use their own initiative and a positive attitude towards school policies and procedures
• Commitment to supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
We are offering:
• Children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and enjoy their learning
• A school on a positive learning journey of improvement and expansion
• A caring, supportive & friendly school with innovative ideas and supportive staff
• A commitment to your professional development
• An opportunity to give children the best life chances and build better futures
In order to get a flavour of life here at Windmill, I warmly and strongly invite you to come along and meet our staff team and pupils to see what an inspiring place this is to work. Further information can be found in the application pack
Closing date: Monday 14th February 2022
Windmill and Low Road Music Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.