Our client is looking for a Supply 1-1 Teaching Assistant to start immediately, working five days a week for an initial four-week period in the North Hampshire area.
They are looking for a candidate that can assist the teacher within the classroom supporting a student with ASD on a 1-1 basis.
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Have previous experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Know how to deal with challenging situations calmly.
- Good communication skills with adults and children
- Fair but firm with their expectation of boundaries and behaviour
- Patient but assertive
- Have a caring and understanding nature.
If you are interested in this position and feel you would be a great fit for the role then please contact us on 01276 674150 or email us directly at email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.