Main Scale Full Time
Start date: Starting 1st September 2022
Contract: Permanent Contract 30 Hours per week
Salary: OCL SCP 4-8 (£19,264 - £20,852) Pro rata Term time only. (Plus, Local Government Pension Scheme)
Closing date: Tuesday 7th June
Interviews: Tuesday 14th June
We are a warm and welcoming school where we ‘love, laugh and learn’ together.
Our Recent Ofsted Inspection (March 2022) judged us to be ‘Good’ in all areas and reported that:
- ‘Pupils are happy and well-behaved.’
- ‘Leaders invest in appropriate and high-quality training for staff. They actively support staff wellbeing. Staff appreciate leaders’ care and support.'
Do you want to work at a school where children are friendly, well-behaved and excited about learning? Do you want to work at a school which is at the heart of the community? If so, Oasis Academy Longmeadow has an opening that would be ideal for you. We’re looking for passionate and skilled Teaching Assistants to support our children’s learning.
We need someone who:
- Is committed to supporting each child to achieve their very best.
- Cares deeply about children and can build positive, nurturing relationships
- Wants to work as part of a dedicated team to improve outcomes for children across the school.
If you think you can make a difference to the lives of children and their families in the community, we can’t wait to meet you!
Oasis Academy Longmeadow is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.