Do you have a passion for supporting children in their learning and development?
We are looking for a committed, hard-working Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team.
Hours: 29.08 hours per week (08.45 to 3:25 Monday to Thursday, 08.45 to 1:10 on Friday)
Term time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Grade J/K Depending on experience and qualifications.
Working under the direction of the class teacher, we are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is passionate to work alongside our dedicated teaching team and motivated children to support the children within our school.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is kind, caring, energetic and enthusiastic
- Is well organised, flexible and creative
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working within a supportive team
- Is able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectation for all children
- Is committed to ensuring high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Is able to support children in a 1:1 role
What we offer:
- A school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A commitment to quality professional development for all
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team.
- Safeguarding children and supporting their emotional well-being and social development
- Supporting whole-class work and leading group interventions so that children make accelerated progress
- Supporting on-going formative assessment
- Working with the teacher to create a stimulating and supportive classroom environment
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential
- Make positive relationships with parents and carers
Our school has recently joined the Blue Kite Academy Trust which is an exciting time of growth for us and an opportunity for working with a wider network of peers across Swindon.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified.
Closing date: Monday 6th June 2022 at 12:30pm
Interview date: Wednesday 8th June 2022
Greenmeadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and proof of the right to work in the UK.
Greenmeadow Primary always has the welfare of children as its first priority, and our recruitment procedures include the gathering of information about candidates and their suitability to work with young people. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview).