We are looking for passionate, caring and hard-working Teaching Assistants who are seeking flexible daily-supply work in London with opportunities to go on long-term roles if desired.
Are you interested in being a Teaching Assistant with the best rate of pay for daily-supply in the sector? We are currently working with a number of mainstream and faith schools including academies and SEN schools in London who are looking for support staff on a daily and long-term basis.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in schools with references (desired)
- Comfortable with both Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistant roles
- Calm, collective, patient and also willing to help children with their development
- Passionate about working in the Education sector
- SEN experience (desired)
- Graduates of Psychology, Art and Drama are welcome to apply
We have a range of diverse and multi-cultural schools in London looking for Teaching Assistants like you! We offer the best rates of pay in the sector and also you have the opportunity to progress your daily-supply roles into a long-term position. We can tailor our job offers to your travel and journey time preferences to ensure you are always happy to work for us. At Opogo, we use an app that is interactive with both candidates and schools which allows them to book you directly through our app that leads to you getting jobs ASAP!
We are a social enterprise dedicated to putting more money in your pocket. We pay our staff higher rates and keep costs to the school low guaranteeing you more (and consistent) work opportunities. Our app gives you complete control over your schedule and booking preferences and you can secure work directly from a school in as little as 2 minutes! What’s even better is that we are a people-business so we are always working hard behind the scenes to deliver the best service.
Some more about our app:
- Schools book you directly via the app
- Transparent rates of pay displayed for each booking
- Smart Match technology pairs you with the perfect job
- Simple calendar function allows you to set the times and dates you’re free to work
- Browse long term and daily supply jobs
- One-click timesheets
- Register from the comfort of your own home!
Opogo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.