What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, inspirational Teaching Assistant who puts the welfare and progress of children at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our students in Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 and 4 in reaching their full potential
This post will suit a person who is prepared to throw themselves into our busy school community with commitment and enthusiasm. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to kick start a career in education.
The successful candidate will be flexible, able to work on their own initiative and keen for challenge. As the role entails assisting with the supervision of children, reliability and good timekeeping are essential.
This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of a growing and innovative school.
We are an inclusive school who live out our values of Compassion, Respect, Responsibility and Courage.
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Contract: Hours Negotiable
What are we looking for?
● Have excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
● Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
● Ensures the health and safety of all pupils
● Will show commitment to enhancing the school’s ethos
● Is committed to their own professional development
● Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community
● Has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
● Has excellent knowledge of how young children learn and develop
Why should you apply?
You will be working in a fantastic environment. Benefits include:
● LGPS pension scheme
● Development opportunities
● A strong vision of Educational Excellence & Character Formation
● Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children
● A committed and motivated staff team
● Supportive parents
I am interested. How do I apply?
If you are interested, please download an application form and job description from our website and send the application form to us.
Telephone calls, questions & emails are encouraged. For more information, please email or call the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Hatchlands Primary School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Hatchlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.