Teaching Assistant - Temporary from September 2022 until 31st August 2023
Required: September 2022
Pay scale and salary: A1/B1
Hours: 30 hours per week Monday to Friday TTO
We seek to recruit dynamic and inspirational Teaching Assistants, to join and contribute to the continued development of Cockburn Multi-academy Trust who:
• is excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people, even those who are less well motivated
• loves the processes of learning and is keen to continually develop their own skills
• recognises that working in a school can be a demanding job
• will subscribe to the ethos of the academy and go the extra mile
• is quick to praise and slow to criticise
• is always prepared to go over and above what is expected
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
The closing date for this post is 9am on Monday 11th July 2022.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.
Middleton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.