Salary: £6,574-£6,840 Actual Salary (FTE £18887 to £19650)
Hours: 15 per week: Wednesday to Friday 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 3pm
Closing Date: Thursday 30th June 9.00am
Interview Date: Week commencing 4 July 2022
Start Date: 24 August 2022
This is a Temporary for one year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at St Clare's. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible, and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities. You will be flexible, reliable and positive and be a good communicator working with parents, teachers and professionals for the good of the child. You must be enthusiastic and creative, be able to inspire pupils to achieve and be an outstanding team player that is willing to undertake necessary training and be able to show initiative, but also be able to seek or listen to advice.
- Working with class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis
- Accompanying groups on trips
- Supporting assessment and evidence learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Term time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Pension Scheme, Nationally agreed Terms and Conditions, Medicash and Electric Car Scheme
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at Level 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Previous childcare experience
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to positively relate to children and adults
- The ability to use the relevant technology/equipment
- A can-do attitude
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem, and progress of everyone at the school
To apply for the position, please complete the online application form available on our website. Closing Date for applications is 0900am Thursday 30th June 2022. Interviews will be held the week of the 4th July 2022. Visits to the school are welcome and you can arrange to visit by telephoning.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.