Stanford Primary School
Start date: November 2020
Salary: ME4/3 currently £21,408.00 pro-rata (approx. actual £17,139.00) per annum
Contract type: Term Time
Contract term: 2 Terms (Maternity Cover)
Teaching Assistants – for the Additional Resource Provision (ARP)
Stanford Primary School is a diverse and inclusive primary school. We are a small school – one form entry except Year 6 (which is currently 2 form). We are part of PACE Academy Trust and we work in partnership with 4 other schools. We are lucky to have extensive outdoor areas for our pupils – including a substantial woodland.
We are proud of our new facility for children with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders). Our specialist provision opened in January 2020 and is expanding. We currently have 3 classes and are due to open the 4th in September 2021.
We are looking to recruit teaching assistants who are experienced and flexible and are ready for new challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for caring, experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We are looking for excellent teaching assistants, who:
- Have successful recent experience within an educational setting
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting children with additional needs (preferably those with ASD).
- Is an effective communicator and committed team player
We can offer you:
- A school with excellent facilities including a sensory room, an occupational therapy room and curriculum kitchen for class cookery.
- Excellent professional development, including opportunities to work closely with colleagues in other schools
- The opportunity to work with the wider supportive Stanford school community
To find out more about the role and the school, please call to speak to the Head of School. Visiting opportunities may be limited due to current circumstances related to Covid19; we may be able to offer a virtual tour.
Closing date: Thursday 1st October 2020 at 12.00pm (Midday)
Interviews: w/c 5th October 2020
Stanford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.