Teaching Assistant (General) supporting Key Stage 1
Fountain Primary School is a rapidly improving two form entry primary school in Morley, Leeds.
We are extremely proud to offer you:
• an innovative curriculum matched to all pupils’ needs
• a supportive, forward thinking leadership team
• fantastic children who really want to learn
“Pupils’ good behaviour forms the bedrock of school values and ethos. The School is calm and purposeful and pupils behave well” Ofsted 2018.
We are looking for a general Teaching Assistant to support Key Stage 1 who wants the best for our children.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to support teachers and children within class
• have a level 1 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
• support quality first teaching
• be motivated, enthusiastic and have high expectations for all children
• enjoy working as part of a team
The post is permanent, 30 hours per week, term time only
Salary scale A1-B1
Closing date: Monday 12th October 2020 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 15th October 2020
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.
Fountain Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barred Service check (DBS). We promote diversity and equality and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.