We are looking for an inspirational, creative and outstanding Teaching Assistant who:
• can assist with the planning, delivery and evaluation of lessons / activities
• support the well-being of individuals and groups of children
• preferably has had some experience of supporting pupils with ALN
• be actively involved in the day-to-day management of the learning environment
• is hardworking, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the life of the school
• has experience of working with children with different disabilities that affect their learning such as a visual impairment, ASD, attachment
• has high expectations of both learning and behaviour
• must be able to work across all year groups, but particularly Foundation Phase
Working hours: Monday to Friday in term time, 9 am. - 3:30 pm.
26.25 hours per week (LSA)
Fixed term contract until 31st March 2022.
Visits to the school may be arranged by appointment – please contact the school office
Llangynidr C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.