Welsh Language Skills are essential for this position
TEACHING ASSISTANT – Maternity Cover
(Primary) Level 3 (Welsh Speaker)
25 hours Fixed Term Maternity Cover (to begin 27th January 2020)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with pupils through out the school, within our KS2 Welsh medium class.
We are looking for an inspirational, creative and outstanding Teaching Assistant who:
· preferably has had experience of supporting pupils with ALN
· is hardworking, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the life of the school.
· has high expectations of both learning and behaviour.
· must be able to work across all year groups.
· has had two years teaching assistant experience in schools.
Registration with the EWC is essential for the post.
The successful candidate would start on Monday 27th January 2020 and work 25 hours a week (term time only to cover maternity leave).
Applicants are welcome to contact the Acting Headteacher, Mrs Emma Watts, to visit the school.
Sennybridge C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.