Are you creative, passionate, innovative?
The Governing Body of this happy, successful school wish to appoint two enthusiastic and committed teaching assistants to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. Corpus Christi is a two form entry Catholic Primary School which was graded as good in our last Ofsted inspection with outstanding behaviour and safety and we continue to improve. Ofsted said ‘Corpus Christi is a thriving school with a strong sense of community’. ‘The school’s religious ethos underpins all that it does’.
You should be:
• Passionate about learning.
• Able to communicate your passion to children.
• Creative, imaginative, determined resourceful and adaptable.
• Able to demonstrate excellent practice in the classroom.
We can offer:
• A dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team.
• A dynamic SLT who will support you.
• Kind and compassionate children who need your help to be their best.
• A supportive and skilled Governing Body.
• Strong Parish and Community links.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references.
If you would like any further information about our school please visit our website, or contact the school office by email.