NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Where Possible Interviews Will Be Held On Site Within Our Schools And We Will Adhere To Our Current Covid Policy For External Visitors. Otherwise Interviews Will Be Held Remotely By Teams
Working Pattern: 8.15am – 3.15pm Monday To Friday
This Is A Fixed Term Contract Starting On 1 September 2021 And Ending On 22 July 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join the team at Cuddington Community Primary School. This post will be to support pupils with SEND who access the Jubilee Centre. The Jubilee Centre is a Specialist Centre for Communication and Interaction Needs. The postholder will support the children integrating into mainstream classes in the afternoons.
The successful candidate will have Good education to GCSE level in English. Maths and Science or equivalent – Grade C and above or equivalent. Note: Post holders who do not have GCSE Maths and English Grade A – C or an equivalent stand-alone qualification at NVQ Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy, should be encouraged to study and gain the Adult Skills qualifications in Literacy
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
• We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
• Class teachers have opportunity to be involved in continuing to shape a creative rich curriculum for their class
• We have worked closely with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
• We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities to children
• Our learning environment includes an expansive outdoor space for enriching learning, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a fantastic learning hub combining IT and library facility
• Our children are excellently behaved and our team is a supportive and caring one
• We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
THPT can offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
• Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
• Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
• Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
Interviews may take place prior to the closing date by mutual agreement.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
Cuddington Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.