Role: Teaching Assistant Level 1 – Well Being:
Contract: 39 Weeks per year term time only. Temporary Post 32.5 Hours Per Week Monday-Friday - 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Salary: Grade 3 (Points 3 - 5) £18,562 - £19,312 Pro rata
Applicants will work to support pupils who have severe and complex learning difficulties aged between 2 years -19 years of age. They should be reliable, resilient and flexible and work well as part of a team.
All applicants should possess: -
• Experience of children / young people with special educational needs;
• Experience in attending to personal care needs of children and young adults;
• Ability to support pupil’s emotional wellbeing / development;
• The ability to follow instruction and have a desire to further their professional development;
• Enthusiasm and a conscientious approach;
• The ability to embrace change and contribute to school development
These positions offer the applicant an opportunity to join an innovative, vibrant active team.
The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Crownbridge Special Day School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.