15 hours per week, term time only. 9:15am to 12:15pm Monday to Friday
Fixed term to 31/12/19
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of Baines' Endowed Primary School and Children's Centre - A Church of England Academy are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative Teaching Assistant, to join our committed & hardworking staff team from September 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in a vibrant, oversubscribed primary academy at an exciting part of its school improvement journey.
We can offer you:
- Popular, over subscribed school;
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Strong, supportive staff team;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Applications will only be accepted on a fully completed application form with supporting letter. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 13th September
Proposed interview date: Monday 23rd September
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.