Teaching Assistant Grade 1 – 1:1 Support Permanent - 2 posts
Required for September 2020
Salary: Grade 1 Scale 6/7 – 30 hours per week - £17,364 Pro rata – TERM TIME ONLY
Matchborough First School Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to work within our inclusive school who is committed to a nurturing ethos.
We are looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant who can work in class supporting a child with SEN and medical needs on a daily basis and:-
• Has experience and expertise in Early Years and KS1
• Has a proven track record of supporting and nurturing children
• Has medical experience
• Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Is enthusiastic
• Is hard working
• Have a good sense of humour
• Can work as part of a team and who is flexible and personable
• Can demonstrate kindness, compassion and fun
• Has good English, Maths and ICT skills
• It is expected that the Application Form is completed on a computer
If the above is you – why not apply?
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical and Disqualification by Association. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role. Please note this role will require the applicant to be physically fit
Please click Apply to download an application form.
The hours of work would be Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3-30pm.
Closing date: Tuesday 9th June 2020
Matchborough First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.