Job Title: Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
School: St Philip Neri with St Bede Catholic Voluntary Academy
Salary: Band 3 - starting salary £14,856 (full time equivalent salary range from £19,698 to £20,903)
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 31 August 2021.
Closing date: 9am, 18 June 2021
Interview date: TBA
St Philip Neri is a two-form entry Catholic Primary and Nursery School. The School serves pupils aged 3-11 years in Mansfield and its surrounding areas. We are an Ofsted rated Good school that strives to nurture the spiritual, academic, social, and personal development of all our children while emphasising the mutual respect we should all have for one another.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistants to work as part of our friendly team.
• possess Qualified Teaching Assistant Status
• be able to inspire and enthuse students.
• be caring and supportive.
• be committed to achieving excellent results.
• be a good Foundation stage practitioner.
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best.
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our membership of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
The Trust and St Philip Neri with St Bede Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
St Philip Neri with St Bede Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.