Teaching Assistant with Welfare Assistant Responsibilities
Fixed term maternity cover
20 hours per week
Teaching Assistant - 15 hours per week, term time only. 9:15am to 12:15pm Monday to Friday
Welfare - 5 hours per week, term time only. 12:15pm to 1:15pm Monday to Friday
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of Baines' Endowed Primary Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative Teaching Assistant, to join our committed & hardworking staff team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in a vibrant, oversubscribed primary academy at an exciting part of its school improvement journey.
We can offer you:
- Popular, over subscribed school;
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Strong, supportive staff team;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
Can you offer us:
- Essential qualifications and experience as detailed in the person specification, including GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- Well-developed communication skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Applications will only be accepted on a fully completed application form with supporting letter. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 4th December
Proposed interview date: Friday 11th or Monday 14th December
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Blackpool Baines Endowed Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.