Teaching Assistant Grade 3 – 1:1/Group Learning Support Permanent
Required for September 2020
Salary: Scale 3 – 30 hours per week - £18,795 - £19,171 Pro rata – TERM TIME ONLY
Matchborough First School Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to work within our inclusive school who is committed to a nurturing ethos.
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse children in learning at all times
• Be someone who can focus on maximising progress for children
• To support a hearing impaired child, ensuring safety and maximising access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
• To liaise closely with school staff and the visiting Teacher of the Deaf to structure work and to foster differentiation which allows maximum access to the curriculum.
• Be someone who understands the importance of differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values
• Has good English, Maths and ICT skillsHas a qualification or extensive training in either British Sign Language or Sign a LongExperience of working in a primary/first school and can work as part of a team and work independently.
MFSA can offer you:-
• Amazing children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A high quality and colourful working environment
• Excellent training and CPD
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
If the above is you – why not apply?
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical and Disqualification by Association. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please click apply to download an application form.
The hours of work would be Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3-30pm.
Closing date: Tuesday 9th June 2020
Matchborough First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.