Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy is a vibrant, friendly school with a commitment to ensuring all children reach their full potential both academically and socially. We are going through an exciting period of transformation as the school expands into another site and increases in number up to 630.
Due to this expansion we require an Level 3 Teaching Assistant
The post is for 32.5 hours per week term time and inset days (39 weeks per year).
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven record of supporting children to make good or better progress.
• Be independent and proactive.
• Foster positive professional relationships.
• Demonstrate a commitment to develop professionally.
• Can demonstrate examples of how they have independently gone the extra mile.
The school offers you:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• Dedicated and supportive colleagues
• Supportive parents
• A commitment to professional development
Please contact the school office for application forms and further details or download the application forms from this site. Telephone visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie O'halloran on the main office number.
The closing date for application forms is midday on 17th Jun 2020 at 10am
Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people as all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, Health Questionnaire and references.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.