“Putting Children First.”
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 4 Forest School Practitioner who will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils using the forest school approach.
The successful candidate will be the lead practitioner in delivering forest school sessions although they may also be used for normal school sessions although they may also be used for normal class support as required.
Paygrade/Salary: Grade 5 Point 12 - 14.
Working Hours: 28 hours per week – flexible hours , 4 days term time only. Days and times to be arranged following appointment.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
* A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils;
* High expectations and a strong commitment to enabling children to make progress;
* Drive, energy and passion to lead our forest school sessions in a warm and caring manner;
* The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school..
In return we offer you:
* Friendly and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
* A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
* A skilled and dedicated team of hard working staff committed to excellence;
* A well-resourced outdoor learning environment;
* Strong, supportive links with the church;
* Support and professional development to be successful.
Closing Date: Friday 8th November 2019 9am
Shortlisting Date: Monday 11th November 2019
Date of Interviews: To be confirmed
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Claire Ward
St. John Chrysostom Federation is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families. All offers of employment are subject to stringent DBS checks and upon the school receiving supportive references.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
For Office Use Only:
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
SJC Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.