Teaching Assistant Level 4 specialising in Speech and Language
Full time - working across the Federation
35 hours per week term time only
Grade 5 Point 12 - 14
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom’s Primary School are part of a Federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governing Body.
St John’s CE Primary School
M13 0YE St
Chrysostom’s CE Primary School
“Putting Children First.”
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 4 specialising in Speech and Language. The successful candidate will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils using the forest school approach. The successful candidate will support the team in promoting speech and language interventions and training for staff across the Federation.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
* Recently graduated or have experience in Speech and Language.
* A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils;
* High expectations and a strong commitment to enabling children to make progress;
* Drive, energy and passion to promote SEN provision centered around Speech and Language in a warm and caring manner;
* The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school. In return we offer you:
* Friendly and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
* A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
* A skilled and dedicated team of hard working staff committed to excellence;
* A well-resourced outdoor learning environment;
* Strong, supportive links with the church;
* Support and professional development to be successful.
St. John Chrysostom Federation is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families. All offers of employment are subject to stringent DBS checks and upon the school receiving supportive references.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Claire Ward (see how to apply for details)
Closing date is Monday 1st June 2020 at 9am
Shortlisting date is Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Interviews to be confirmed
SJC Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.