Horsforth Featherbank Primary School are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated person to join our successful team at Featherbank.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. "
We require a Teaching Assistant (30 hrs per week term time only) / Midday Supervisory Assistant (5 hrs per week term time only) who:
1. is committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour.
2. will provide high quality support and encouragement under the direction of the the class teacher.
3. has a flexible and supportive approach to changing demands.
4. will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
5. works effectively as part of a skilled team.
6. has a First Aid qualification or who is willing to undertake training.
The hours of work will be from 8.15am till 3.45pm Monday to Friday term time only. Occasionally you will be expected to do additional hours for training and meetings. Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school but we do invite you to visit our website where you will definitely get a flavour of the school.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 15th June and interviews will be held remotely on Monday 22nd June.
Please return your application before the closing date via email to the headteacher. Should you have any questions regarding the position, please also address these to the headteacher.
Horsforth Featherbank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.