Do you have…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our popular and expanding school
• passion, drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to go the extra mile
• the determination to make a real difference to the lives of all our children
• the ability to work as a co-operative team member
• vision, self-motivation and high expectations of yourself and others
• excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate children
• excellent numeracy and literacy skills
If so, we want you!
In return, we will welcome you to a school with:
• Vibrant, inquisitive pupils, who are confident, enthusiastic and keen to learn
• A friendly and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
• Opportunities for professional development?
Pelham Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Closing Date: Friday 25th June at 9 am. Shortlisting: Friday 25th June - shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email by Saturday 26th June. Interview Date: Friday 2nd July.
Pelham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.