Teaching Assistant (PE Specialist)
SALARY NJC Scale B3 7 -11
HOURS 20, term time only
CONTRACT TYPE Temporary
CLOSES Sunday 16th May 2021
Required from: 1st September 2021
Contract Type: Temporary, for one year initially, 20 hours per week, term-time only (with the possibility of some Level 1 Teaching Assistant hours in addition)
Salary Range: SCP 7 – 11, £10.14 – £10.97 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, specialising in PE/sports, to help us deliver our Sport Premium work at Talbot Primary.
The successful applicant will:
• Under the guidance of teaching staff, be confident to coach wide range of different sports/physical activities
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence
• Be reliable and enthusiastic
• Be committed to continuous self-development
Talbot Primary is a successful and popular primary school. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website for more information).
We promote diversity and we want a work force that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Thursday 6th May
Interviews will take place on Thursday 13th May
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.