Are you patient, kind and caring? If you are, we would love to hear from you. We have children who really need some extra support to help them become the best that they can be.
We are seeking to appoint someone who is flexible, creative and enthusiastic who is able to demonstrate the skills required to be effective in this important role. Experience of supporting children with ASD and Speech and Language is desirable.
The position is term time only for 25 hours a week and is initially until the end of August 2022.
The post involves:
• Assisting the class teacher and other professionals to inform planning
• Deliver teaching and learning 1:1 and in small groups ensuring records are kept showing evidence and progress
• Liaising with teachers, parents and outside agencies
• The ability to adapt and respond to the needs of the children
• Working effectively in a professional team
• Having high expectations for all children
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work within a supportive team and school community
• A warm, caring and positive working environment
• Friendly and well-motivated children
• An attractive school environment with outdoor space for every classroom
• Good quality resources freely available
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner, willing to go over and above
• Be innovative and inspirational
• Approach all children with consistency and kindness
• Be committed to working with parents, carers and the wider community
• Have high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves
• Have a good sense of humour and excellent communication skills
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Sally Perrett SBM for further information or to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date Friday 24th September and Interviews TBC
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS and appointment will be subject to receipt of suitable references, qualifications and identity checks.
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.