Teaching Assistant (SEND support for Year 4)
HOURS 30 hours per week, term time only
CONTRACT TYPE Temporary
– linked to funding
CLOSES Monday 12 October 2020, 12noon
Fountain Primary School is a rapidly improving two form entry primary school in Morley, Leeds.
We are extremely proud to offer you:
• fantastic children who really want to learn
• an innovative curriculum matched to all pupils’ needs
• a supportive, forward thinking leadership team
“Pupils’ good behaviour forms the bedrock of school values and ethos. The School is calm and purposeful and pupils behave well” Ofsted 2018
We are looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience of working with children with ASC and associated behaviours that challenge.
• have experience in visual supports including timetables and consequence maps, or be willing to be trained.
• be team-teach trained or be willing to complete this training.
• have level 1 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent.
• be motivated, enthusiastic and have high expectations of all learners.
• be a clear communicator.
• enjoy working as part of a team.
Closing date: Monday 12th October 2020 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 15th October 2020
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
The above post is not a Leeds City Council vacancy and has been advertised on behalf of the relevant organisation. To apply please follow their application instructions.
Fountain Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barred Service check (DBS). We promote diversity and equality and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.