We are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant to join us at Pelham Primary School to work supporting an individual child in lower KS2. This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in the future development of this popular, friendly 2FE primary school situated in Wimbledon.
Are you an outstanding, reflective and nurturing teaching assistant who has:
• passion, drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to go the extra mile
• the determination to make a real difference to the lives of all our children
• a love of working with children and a desire to inspire them to achieve high standards and realise their potential;
• a commitment to inclusion and high expectations for all children.
• the ability to work as a co-operative team member
• vision, self-motivation and high expectations of yourself and others
• excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate children and staff
If so, we want you!
In return, we will welcome you to a school with:
• Vibrant, inquisitive pupils, who are confident, enthusiastic and keen to learn
• A friendly and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
• Opportunities for professional development
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 3.45pm with 30 mins lunch break
Pelham Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged - please come and meet some of the staff and our children and see for yourself! Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
More information about the school can be found on our website.
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019 at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 10th December 2019 - shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email by 10th December
Interview Date: Tuesday 17th December 2019
Pelham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.