The Governors of this successful, popular two form Voluntary Aided school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join our excellent team as a Teaching Assistant with SEND and School Midday Supervisory Assistant (SMSA) duties.
Our inclusive community is founded on the principles and teaching of the Catholic Church. The school is situated in Hounslow, close to Heathrow Airport, and has excellent transport links to central London.
You will work under the guidance of the class teacher and the SENDCO. Relevant training and previous experience of working as a 1:1 with children with Special Needs is desirable. Part of your duties will include SMSA duties during lunchtime.
The successful candidate will have:
• experience in supporting children with additional needs
• an understanding and knowledge of different kinds of SEND
• excellent communication skills
• initiative and be a flexible team player
• resilience and a solution-focused approach
• high expectations and commitment to raising the achievement of all children
In return, we offer:
• an exciting, inclusive environment that promotes excellence in teaching and learning
• an excellent programme of Continuing Professional Development
• expertise and support from our experienced Senior Leadership Team
• courteous, motivated children with excellent behaviour for learning
• supportive parents and governors
If you think you can make a positive and confident contribution to our school we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Rosary Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.