Teaching Assistants - Talbot Primary School
SALARY A1/B1 1-6
CONTRACT TYPE Various
CLOSES Thursday 13th May 2021
• 1 x Permanent vacancy – 30 hours per week, term-time only
• 1 x Permanent vacancy – 27.25 hours per week, term-time only
• 1 x Temporary vacancy – 20 hours per week per week, term-time only (September 2021-July 2022)
Talbot Primary is seeking to appoint three Teaching Assistants. The successful candidates will be required to show an aptitude to work across the school. This position is ideal for graduates or anyone seeking to pursue a teaching career in their future.
Salary Range: NJC SCP A1/B1 1- 6 - £17364 - £19171 per annum, pro-rata for term-time only.
• Be outstanding practitioners
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence
• Be committed to continuous self-development
In return we can offer:
• a supportive and friendly team of colleagues;
• excellent professional development opportunities;
• enthusiastic and engaged children; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Talbot Primary is a successful and very popular primary. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website for more information).
We promote diversity and we want a work force that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 26th May.
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.