Repton Foundation School Abu Dhabi is seeking outstanding Teaching Assistants to commence in August 2019.
The Teaching Assistant will be assigned to a class or cluster of classes to provide support in the following areas:
- Assist the teacher with reading-related activities.
- Run small group activities inside or outside the classroom as directed by the teacher.
- Prepare and tidy up classroom activities.
- Mount work displays and assist with preparation of displays.
- Photocopy documents and assist with preparation of worksheets etc as requested.
- Responsible for covering a class for short periods of time in emergency situations.
- Tidy and rearrange stock cupboards and distribute new stock.
- Take children to the toilet and change/clean them when necessary.
- Develop familiarity with relevant aspects of the curriculum eg literacy, numeracy and phonetics.
- Basic pay between 5-6000 (AED) monthly based on visa status
- Generous leave entitlements
Qualification & experience requirements:
- Bachelors Degree (in Education prefered)
- CACHE Level 2 certification (mandatory if Bachelor's degree is not in Education)
- Have experience working in a school with an outstanding track record
- Have experience working with children with differing levels of support needs