Stanford Primary School
Start date: February/March 2020
Salary: ME4/3 currently £20,835.00 (pro-rata) per annum
/ Actual £16,679.00
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
NQTs considered: Yes
Teaching Assistants – for the Additional Resource Provision (ARP)
Stanford Primary School are excited to be opening a brand new ‘additional resource provision’ for pupils with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders).
The ARP is opening in January 2020 and we are looking to recruit teaching assistants who will be welcoming our new pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for caring, experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We are looking for excellent teaching assistants, who:
- Have successful recent experience within an educational setting
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting children with additional needs (preferably those with ASD).
- Is an effective communicator and committed team player
We can offer you:
- A brand new, purpose built, state of the art facility which includes a sensory room, occupational therapy room and curriculum kitchen
- Excellent professional development, including opportunities to work closely with colleagues in other schools
- The opportunity to work with the wider supportive Stanford school community
To find out more about the role and the school, please call to speak to the Head of School and to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Tuesday 14th January 2020 (12.00 pm)
Interviews: 21st and 23rd January 2020
Stanford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.