Teaching Assistant KS1 - Permanent
Teaching Assistant EYFS (Level 3 qualified) - Permanent
37 hours per week, term-time only
B1 pt 4-6
Actual Salary £15,866 - £16,528,
Required for 1st September 2021
Unlocking Every Child’s Potential
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our teaching support team, working alongside and supporting our teachers to deliver exciting and engaging learning experiences. We welcome applications from those who are attracted to the challenges and opportunities that working as part of the Hunslet Moor community brings. Hunslet Moor Primary School is located a short distance from Leeds city centre and draws from a unique and culturally diverse community. Our children are keen to learn, showing genuine enthusiasm and spirit.
We are looking for an individual who:
• is a committed, conscientious and hard-working professional who enjoys working as part of a team
• demonstrates care, patience and understands how children learn most effectively, including EAL and SEND learners and children who are vulnerable
• has a commitment to high standards of behaviour and ensuring all children achieve their potential
• has excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
We can offer:
• creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
• excellent professional development, training and the opportunity to further your knowledge and skills
• enthusiastic and engaging children who are proud of their school
• supportive parents, strong community links and an active and committed governing body.
Closing date: 8am Monday 21st June 2021
Shortlisting: week commencing 21st June 2021
Interviews to take place: week commencing 28th June 2021
Unfortunately, due to covid restrictions we are not able to facilitate visits prior to submitting an application form. However, to give candidates a feel for the school, please visit the recruitment section of our website where you will find a video tour and further information about the school.
If you would like further information or a conversation prior to submitting an application, please email the Office Manager, Kelly Waddington, with your contact details and a brief description of your enquiry. (see how to apply for full details)
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We embed the promotion of British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs into our school and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The details of the DBS Code of Conduct can be found in the how to apply section.
Hunslet Moor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.