The hours will be 30 per week from 8.30am-3.30pm, Monday-Friday, with 1 x hour lunch break (unpaid).
The contract will be Term Time+ 1 week, this will usually be the 5 x inset days.
Salary will be offered- Scale 3/4, points 5-10, FTE £22,185-£24,258, pro rata £15,751-£17,223, approximately, at current rates.
The Governors are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team of friendly, committed staff at our Federation of schools.
Since September 2016 our two schools have been working together in a hard federation. Whilst the post may be based at either the Infant or Junior school, there is the expectation in the future that staff may be required to work across both schools.
We can offer unique opportunities for career development for support staff of all levels of experience who can offer high quality opportunities for our children. Our parents and governors are very supportive of the school and we are proud of our strong Church community links.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience in a primary setting preferably
- Possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills; relevant qualifications to NVQ Level 3 preferably
- Support and promote the school’s strong Catholic ethos and the Catholic way of living and teaching
- Support teaching staff to ensure all pupils make outstanding progress
- Maintain our expectations of high standards of behaviour from pupils at all times
- Have an ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and governors.
- Have training in and experience of delivering ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistant)
The closing date for applications will be Wednesday 13th October 2021. Interviews will be held during the week of 18th October 2021.
If you do not hear from us by Friday 15th October, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.