We are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teaching Assistants to work in our client Primary Schools in Esher. The needs cover 121, small group and whole class roles.
Supply Teaching Assistant roles offer a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate Teaching Assistants and LSA’s. As a Supply Teaching Assistant, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Support Staff include:
• Good behaviour management
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum
• The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for eteach:
• Competitive daily rates
• We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• We pay our Supply staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
• We ensure that each member of supply has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• We Pay PAYE
• We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders.
What do we look for in Supply Support Staff?
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
• You will need to be able to support the class teacher effectively
• You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teaching Assistant opportunity? If so, please apply or enquire please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01276674 150
Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced levels and Children’s Barred List check will be required prior to any offer of work