Berkeley Primary school are seeking to appoint a committed individual who can provide support for KS2 pupils, assisting them in being able to access the curriculum.
We would like to appoint a team player, who will support the aims and core values of the school.
In addition to this, we would like a teaching assistant who:
- has experience working with pupils either in a 1:1 or group capacity
- can build effective, trusting relationships with children
- is patient but assertive
- is a positive role model
- has high expectations
- is flexible, adaptable and able to act proactively to unpredictable situations
- is organised, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- is reflective and fully committed to continued professional development
- can foster excellent working relationships with staff, parents and other professionals
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and happy children
- Creative, inspirational and friendly staff to work alongside
- Excellent pastoral support
- Highly supportive parents/carers and governors
- A school that the local community is proud of
- Good opportunities for individual growth and development
- A reflective and forward-thinking environment
The post is for 18.75 hours a week, term-time only, mornings only, temporary contract
This is a temporary contract with a possibility these hours could increase based on changes to circumstances.
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, depending on their existing commitments.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Berkeley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.