Technical Trainer (Apprenticeships) Digital
Salary: £30,687 to £33,515 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a Technical Trainer (Apprenticeship) who will inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. You will plan, prepare and undertake training and assessment activity in a College training facility or in a learner’s place of work. Within the role you will develop assessment procedures and opportunities that are directly linked to the scheme of work, deliver training where required and assist students with action planning and recording achievement.
As a Technical Trainer (Apprenticeship) Digital, you should:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification, or equivalent competency, in Maths and English or willingness to achieve in a specified timescale
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline (Digital)
• A or TAQA units or equivalent
• Business insurance and access to a vehicle to facilitate workplace visits
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship standards or similar
• Experience of employer engagement and generating new apprenticeship business
• Ability to assist with the delivery of functional skills within relevant subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.