GLENBOI COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
ABERCWMBOI ISAF ROAD,
N.O.R : 136
TEMPORARY HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT (LEVEL 4)
HOURS: 19.5 HOURS PER WEEK (TERM-TIME ONLY)
SALARY: GRADE 7 - £24,491 x 46.09%
START DATE: Summer 2021 , Temporary for One Term
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant with a thorough understanding of working in a primary school. The role will involves covering PPA for class teachers and senior leaders of learning
The successful candidate will:
• Have a thorough understanding of the Foundation Phase and KS2 pedagogy.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires and leads children to meet their full potential.
• Have the enthusiasm, energy and ability to motivate, challenge and support others at all stages of their professional development.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills to work effectively with parents, staff and governors.
• Have high expectations of achievement and commitment to raising standards.
• Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively as an effective team member.
Closing date for applications – Friday 19th February at 12 noon.
Glenboi Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.