Temporary Key Stage 2 Teacher
For Summer Term 2021 commencing Monday 19 April 2021
Main Pay Scale
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic, imaginative and inspirational class teacher who will work alongside their colleagues to help shape the future of our school as it moves forward.
Our school has been judged as ‘Good’ by both Ofsted (September 2017 and the DES (January 2019), however, the Governors are ambitious that we should be considered as an ‘Outstanding Catholic’ school in the near future.
We can offer:
• exceptionally well behaved children who enjoy their school and are motivated to learn;
• dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities;
• supportive academy representatives and parents;
• a commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression;
• strong, supportive links with our Emmaus partner schools and the Church community.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching;
• be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement;
• friendly and approachable who can build positive relationships pupils, staff, parents and academy representatives;
• be committed to sustaining the strong Catholic ethos of the school.
The school welcomes applications from candidates of all faiths and backgrounds. This post is suitable for an NQT (who will be fully supported through their NQT programme) or a more experienced teacher. Phone calls to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please see the contact details below.
Applicants should use the CES Application Form and include a letter of application outlining what they can offer the school. This form can be downloaded from the website and should be submitted electronically.
St Wulstan’s Primary School is a member of the Emmaus Catholic Multi Academy Company which includes nine primary and one secondary school. The company is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is, therefore, subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
COVID 19 restricted visits to the school can be arranged with Mrs N Brown (Office Manager) by telephone or email.
Application forms are to be submitted by midday on Friday 12 March 2021 and interviews are scheduled for week commencing Monday 15 March 2021.
St Wulstan's Catholic Primary, Stourport is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.