The successful candidate will possess energy and enthusiasm.
Experience in supporting children with Special Educational Behavioural Needs is desirable.
Merrydale Infants would like to appoint a committed TA who is;
- able to support our pupil’s learning; fostering independence and self-esteem.
- able to maintain accurate records.
- confident in liaising with parents/carers, offering sound advice for their child’s education.
- confident in working with outside agencies to ensure the best possible educational and emotional outcomes.
- supportive of the aims and ethos of the school.
- able to set a good example in terms of attendance, dressing professionally and being punctual.
- understanding of their responsibility to matters relating to health and safety and safeguarding.
- confident to provide appropriate supervision of pupils.
- confident to share and adopt best practices with colleagues.
- able to implement and promote the school’s policies and procedures
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.