Part Time (0.5) - Class Teacher
from Wednesday 17th November 2021.
To cover maternity leave with a small class of year 6 pupils on a Thursday, Friday and alternate Wednesdays.
Main Scale 1-6
The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated teacher to join the friendly and hardworking team at our very successful small rural school.
We are looking for someone who….
• has detailed knowledge and understanding of working in a Key Stage 2 environment;
• is committed to high expectations and to achieving the highest possible standards for all pupils;
• is lively, caring and creative;
• Is keen to develop and learn with and from others;
We can offer you:-
• a supportive team in an excellent teaching environment;
• pupils who enjoy coming to school;
• an opportunity to work collaboratively alongside other local schools;
• extensive CPD opportunities;
• small class sizes
• strong relationships with parents and governors.
Frisby CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.