Temporary Part Time Class Teacher
Start Date: 19/04/22
High View Primary are seeking an enthusiastic qualified Class Teacher to teach 3 days a week from 19th April 2022 to 31st August 2022. The successful candidate will teach in KS2 for 2.5 days and cover Nursery PPA for 0.5 days.
High View is a two form entry welcoming, exciting and friendly school in Wallington and we pride ourselves on ensuring all pupils have every opportunity to reach the highest possible standards in all areas of learning.
Our friendly and supportive staff engage pupils with secure subject knowledge and a creative curriculum. We want our children to leave us as responsible and resilient learners.
We are looking for someone who:
- is innovative, dynamic and passionate about learning and teaching
- is an excellent role model and builds positive relationships with adults and children
- has high expectations of themselves, colleagues and children
- is ambitious and wants to make a difference
- can identify areas for development and improvement
- has a pedagogic approach to teaching; developing effective practise to impact progress
In return we offer you:
- happy and motivated children who want to do well
- staff who care about the school, the children and each other
- excellent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and leaders across the Sutton Education Trust
- opportunities to collaborate with other local academies within an autonomous school setting
- supportive parents and carers
- a Governing Board who want the best for everyone in the school
Please note these important dates:
Closing Date: Midnight Monday 24th January 2022
Interview Date: week commencing 31st January 2022
Visits to the school are encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Please complete the application form. CVs will not be considered.
The school reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable candidate is found before the closing date
High View Primary School and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Certificate along with a signed Disqualification by Association is required for this post prior to commencement.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.