RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
LLANHARI PRIMARY SCHOOL
Aelfryn, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF729LQ
TEMPORARY PART TIME TEACHER – 0.40 FTE
Salary: Teachers Salary Scale
Required for September 2019
Contract: Temporary until 31st August 2020 (to work two days a week within a job share)
The Governing Body, staff, and pupils seek to appoint a committed class teacher who can support the educational vision of the school. We aim to provide excellent learning opportunities for children, teachers and staff. We currently have 184 pupils on roll. The role will be in a year 4 class.
Governors are committed to appointing a teacher who:
• is able to provide high quality learning experiences
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with a deep understanding of how children learn successfully
• has a proven record of striving for excellent classroom practice
• is strongly committed to working closely with governors, parents and the wider community
• Is personable, approachable and aims for excellence
The governors will provide effective support for the successful candidate who will demonstrate a strong commitment to work closely with them to provide high quality leadership and the best possible education for children.
In return we can offer:
• A strong commitment to professional development
• A school with high aspirations and a genuine opportunity to make a difference
• An opportunity to help shape the future of teaching and learning
• A dedicated and supportive team of governors
Closing Date for applications is: Friday 2nd August 2019 by 12.00 noon
Please note interviews will be held at the school on Friday 9th August 2019
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Llanhari Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.