RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
LLANHARI PRIMARY SCHOOL
Aelfryn, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF729LQ
Special Needs Support Assistant (SNSA)
Salary - Grade 3 - £18,065 (35.45%)
15 hours per week– morning sessions
Required for 24th February 2020 – or as soon as possible after that date.
The Governing Body of Llanhari Primary School seeks to appoint a temporary special needs support assistant to work within key stage 2.
The post holder will work 5 half days a week to support a child in mainstream.
• The post holder will need to have a good understanding of special educational needs.
• Have the confidence and written skills to maintain records, including working alongside the teacher to maintain detailed observations notes
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Intend to be a great team player.
• Able to build relationships with parents
• Be willing to learn and undertake training.
Application forms, and further details, may be obtained from the e teach website and should be returned upon completion to: Human Resources Unit, Ty Elai, Williamstown, Tonypandy. CF40 1NY.
Llanhari Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.